Snap and share with us your best family photo, and write a creative caption on “What Does Family Mean To You”.
How to participate?
- Snap your best family photo during this festive season. Write a creative caption on “What Does Family Mean To You.”
- Submit the photo and caption to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th February 2016.
- BondWithMe will pick the best 30 entries and upload on our Facebook Fan Page. Voting starts on 20th till 29th February 2016.
- BondWithMe will announce the winners in March 2016. Winners will be decided according to the number of LIKES garnered on the photo.
Huat Lai Family Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Bond With Me Sdn. Bhd. (Company no: 1070373k) [hereinafter referred to as “BWM”] whose registered office is at A709, Jalan 16/11, Phileo Damansara 1, Off Jalan Damansara, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Employees and their immediate family members of BWM and its associated companies are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- BWM has the absolute discretion and right to decide the winners and its decision on all aspects of this contest is final.
- The competition is open to all Malaysians and Malaysia Permanent Resident holders who are 18 years old and above as at 1st January 2016.
- Route to entry for the competition and more information are available at bondwithme.com or http://www.facebook.com/BondWithMeGlobal
- The competition will run from 3rd February 2016 until 29 February 2016.
- Contestants are required to submit their entry by emailing to email@example.com and also provide Facebook account name, full name, I/C number, mailing address, contact number and email address.
- Entering into this competition indicates the contestant’s agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Submission of entries will end on 19th February 2016 (11.59PM, Malaysian Time). No further entries to the competition will be permitted thereafter.
- Thirty (30) best entries will be selected by BWM, annouced and uploaded onto BWM Facebook Fan Page Album for public voting. The voting period will run from 20th February 2016 until 29th February 2016 (11.59PM, Malaysian Time). No further votes will be counted thereafter.
- Winners will be the top 11 contestants whose photos receive the highest numbers of “LIKES” during the voting period. Winners will be announced on BWM Facebook Fan Page and BWM website on 4th March 2016.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are subject to availability and non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- BWM assumes no responsibilities for entries not received by BWM for whatever reason.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected (if applicable).
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner in our absolute discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition and amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event beyond the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to the contestants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any contestant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- The contestant consents to the use of his/her name, image or/ and photographs in any publicity material carried out by BWM, without further compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other contestants will be used solely in accordance with current Malaysia personal data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without obtaining prior consent.
- The contestant agrees to transfer/ assign the copyright of the photo submitted to BWM absolutely by signing the assignment agreement that will be furnished to the contestant in due time. The contestant agrees and acknowledges that BWM is at liberty to use the contestant’s photo including for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The contestant warrants to BWM that the photo submitted is original and he/she is the sole author and copyright owner of the photo and that the use by BWM of the photo will not infringe intellectual property rights of any third party.
Winners can be viewed here : HuatLai Family Photo 2016